Monday, November 01, 2004

About Me


I am a 42 year old single mom of a 4 year old little girl. I have a roommate,
because affording everything on one income is hard. My roomie is a very good friend, and for
the most part we don't drive each other too batty, and if we do we tend to just drink wine
and all is forgotten, literally. I have 2 cats, and 2 guinea pigs. Love the cats, Princess
(my daughter) loves the guinea pigs and cats.I work at an upscale salon and do color for
people who have probably NEVER had to worry about how to pay the bills. I tend to wonder
about the sanity of the world, including my own, but hey if the world is a crazy place then
I fit right in! I am blissfully single, although if a relationship were to come along I
might not run away from it. I am not one of the beautiful thin people, but I am vain enough
to say that I am one of the good looking big gals. Although age, gravity, and having a child
tends to make things on a woman's body go south that don't belong there! Best of all, I have
the best friends that a single mom could ever want!


• Posted By Crazy Single Mom @ 10:00 AM
  • --------------------


    1. Name: Crazy Single Mom
    2. Location: Connecticut, USA


    3. I am a 44 year old
    4. single mom of a 6
    5. year old little girl.


    6. Want to learn more?


    7. View My Profile!
  • --------------------


  • --------------------


  • --------------------


  • --------------------


    1. Design By:
    2. Ciao! My Bella!
    3. Comments By:
    4. Haloscan
    5. Platform By:
    6. Blogger
    7. Powered By:
    8. CrazySingleMom
    9. Image From:
    10. Getty Images