Wednesday, December 15, 2004

For Bad Penguin


Three names you go by: Crazy Single Mom, Nina, Mommy

Three screen names you have: Crazy Single Mom, oops I only have one besides my own name.

Three things you like about yourself: I'm creative, I'm a good friend, I'm a good mom.

Three things you hate/dislike about yourself: I'm impatient, bad with money, and can get moody.

Three parts of your heritage: Korean, and since I'm adopted, the other half of me can be whatever you want it to be since I don't know. Birth father was described as "6 foot, brown haired, brown eyed American".

Three things that scare you: Something happening to Princess, Bush's vision of America, Jehovah's Witnesses knocking on my door.

Three of your every day essentials: Princess cuddles, coffee, hairspray, lots of all three!

Three things you are wearing right now: pajama bottoms, pajama top, my glasses.

Three of your favorite bands/artists (at the moment): U2, Bare Naked Ladies, Frank Sinatra, hard to limit to just three as my tastes are rather ecclectic!

Three of your favorite songs at present: Bohemian Rhapsodie (Queen), With or Without You (U2), New York, New York (Frankie's version).

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given): Friendship, laughter, security.

Three things you want to try in the next 12 months: Get back into acting, join a choir, learn to quilt.

Two truths and a lie: I was adopted, I've been married twice, I was born in this country.

Three physical things about the opposite (or same) sex that appeals to you: Smile, shoulders, hands, (OK, and package hehehehe).

Three things you just can't do: Juggle, sculpt, play a musical instrument.

Three of your favorite hobbies: Knitting, scrapbooking, blogging, so many more but you only asked for three!

Three things you want to do really badly right now: Lose weight, buy a new car, go somewhere tropical on vacation.

Three careers you are considering: I like what I do, but I would like to become a U.S. certified colorist, then a World certified colorist, then take over the world MUWAHAHAHA!! Oops sorry :-)

Three places you want to go on vacation: Australia, Hawaii, Korea.

Three kids names: Noelle, Connor, Christopher.

Three things you want to do before you die: Travel the world, get political, Sing on a broadway stage.

Three people you would like to take this quiz now: empty nest, Lauren, Supine.

Thanks Bad Penguin for asking me this was fun :-)



• Posted By Crazy Single Mom @ 11:30 PM
  • --------------------


    1. Name: Crazy Single Mom
    2. Location: Connecticut, USA


    3. I am a 44 year old
    4. single mom of a 6
    5. year old little girl.


    6. Want to learn more?


    7. View My Profile!
  • --------------------


    1. Holiday Light Fantasia
    2. Princess in the car, SO ready to see the lights! 
    3. I guess this one says it all! 
    4. Princess screeched CLIFFORD!!! Unfortunately, she ...
    5. For the Patriotic at heart. I love this one! 
    6. An Angel playing an instrument of some sort 
    7. They even had a Menorah 
    8. Princess thought this one was so pretty 
    9. A beautiful lights on water shot. 
    10. Mondays can be fun!
  • --------------------


  • --------------------


  • --------------------


    1. Design By:
    2. Ciao! My Bella!
    3. Comments By:
    4. Haloscan
    5. Platform By:
    6. Blogger
    7. Powered By:
    8. CrazySingleMom
    9. Image From:
    10. Getty Images