Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Princess-isms


Said to me when I asked Princess if she was done pooping: "Uh Mom, hello! There's more poopies!"

When I went to open the door for the cats one day when she was playing make believe: "Careful Mom, don't step on the dog!" We don't have one.

Said to me today when I asked her if she wanted McDonalds or Friendly's after the Dr's appointment: " Mama, I told you already I not like Friendly's, I want McDonalds, you member??"

Said to a new employee at my work one day when she came in: "Who are you, what you doing at my mommy's work?"

When I told her not to open a new cd in the car just look at it and then she opened it: "Mama I not open it, you open it already!" Yeah right :-)

Said every day since her Birthday on the 26th: "I 4! Mama I 4 now, I a big girl! I 4, mama." and for good measure in case I didn't remember: "Mama I 4 now!"

Said almost every time I have to punish her: " (great wailing) Oliquig!!!!!!!!! I want Oliquig!!!!!!!!!"

And said every night as I kiss her goodnight: " Night night Mommy, don't let those bug beds bite you, I love you!"

I love each and every one of those things, because they are so Princess!


• Posted By Crazy Single Mom @ 4:11 PM
  • --------------------


    1. Name: Crazy Single Mom
    2. Location: Connecticut, USA


    3. I am a 44 year old
    4. single mom of a 6
    5. year old little girl.


    6. Want to learn more?


    7. View My Profile!
  • --------------------


    1. 4 Years Ago Yesterday
    2. Pics and more pics!
    3. A pic Princess took of me while on the ferry goin...
    4. A pic Princess insisted I take of her on the ferr...
    5. Grampy and Princess...both with cheesy smiles!
    6. the hilight gift, other than the spiderman clothe...
    7. Oh love of M&M radio!
    8. Mom and Dad looking at the scrapbook I made them,...
    9. Merry Dysfunctional Christmas
    10. still going so far!
  • --------------------


  • --------------------


  • --------------------


    1. Design By:
    2. Ciao! My Bella!
    3. Comments By:
    4. Haloscan
    5. Platform By:
    6. Blogger
    7. Powered By:
    8. CrazySingleMom
    9. Image From:
    10. Getty Images