Thursday, December 23, 2004

still going so far!


Thankyou, all of you, for your good thoughts about my car and me, it must be working because I am still driving it! I should have gotten rid of it last year, but I wanted to wait until I was a bit more solid financially, someone should have told me last year that never really happens when you have a child.
There's another reason I didn't get rid of it last year, because of what that car represents. I was married twice, once to a total nightmare of a man, the second time to a man that I was never really sure how he felt about anything, let alone have feelings at all. We sure weren't good financially, as much as I struggle now, I still have more alone than I had married. He wasn't good with money. We had one car, and had to work out a way to get us both to work. When I realised that the marriage was over even though we were still under one roof, I went out and looked for a car. I bought the one I have now. It was the first car I had bought independant of a husband since I was a teenager, and it felt good!
So that car means a lot to me, and it may be a piece of crap now, but it owes me nothing, it has been a good car. It just needs to hold it together one more month, and with all your good thoughts and it being the car it is, I think it'll make it!
It's late, imagine me getting all sentimental over a car, I have to be tired! Just gave Princess more medicine, she has an upper respiratory viral infection. And...I FINISHED MOM AND DAD'S SCRAPBOOK WOO HOO!! Now I can sleep good night :-)


• Posted By Crazy Single Mom @ 1:37 AM
  • --------------------


    1. Name: Crazy Single Mom
    2. Location: Connecticut, USA


    3. I am a 44 year old
    4. single mom of a 6
    5. year old little girl.


    6. Want to learn more?


    7. View My Profile!
  • --------------------


    1. Just when you think life is wonderful.....
    2. Busy busy busy!
    3. For Bad Penguin
    4. Holiday Light Fantasia
    5. Princess in the car, SO ready to see the lights! 
    6. I guess this one says it all! 
    7. Princess screeched CLIFFORD!!! Unfortunately, she ...
    8. For the Patriotic at heart. I love this one! 
    9. An Angel playing an instrument of some sort 
    10. They even had a Menorah 
  • --------------------


  • --------------------


  • --------------------


    1. Design By:
    2. Ciao! My Bella!
    3. Comments By:
    4. Haloscan
    5. Platform By:
    6. Blogger
    7. Powered By:
    8. CrazySingleMom
    9. Image From:
    10. Getty Images