Thursday, May 26, 2005

meme meme all about meme :-)


Mrs Rum tagged me for a meme, so here it is and thanks Mrs Rum :-)

there are actually two meme's here so...

First...
Song playing now: None, the TV is on playing Crossing Jordan

Five songs I listen to the most: Okay, how about 5 songs I really like and have great memories about?

1: Ghost by the Indigo Girls, the song is bittersweet and lovely!

2: You Can't Always Get What You Want by The Rolling Stones because it is SO true!

3: Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison, because I am.

4: Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen, C'mon it's Queen!!!

5: I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For by U2, Bono....(sigh)...I almost stalked you but you weren't there!


Second....
10 things I've Never Done

1: I've never ridden a motorcycle

2: I've never been to Europe

3: I've never been part of a terrorist organization (I know some of you out there are now breathing a sigh of relief hee!!)

4: I've never been skydiving

5: I've never been a cheerleader

6: I've never seen the Northern Lights up close and personal

7: I've never lived in Australia

8: I've actually never WANTED to live in Australia but my mind is blank right now so I'm reaching here LOL. (no offense meant to my Aussie friends, I just really like where I live)

9: I never knew my birth mom

10: I never knew my birth father

So there you have it folks, instead of me tagging someone for this, let me know if you want to do it and then just let me know you are so I can see your answers :-)



• Posted By Crazy Single Mom @ 11:28 PM
  • --------------------


    1. Name: Crazy Single Mom
    2. Location: Connecticut, USA


    3. I am a 44 year old
    4. single mom of a 6
    5. year old little girl.


    6. Want to learn more?


    7. View My Profile!
  • --------------------


    1. Weekly Hair Segment a little late!
    2. Morals and what to do.....
    3. I love ending days like this
    4. Best friends, Princess and Little Man!
    5. neighbors yard, I think it looks wonderful. 
    6. My azaleas 
    7. Hoss out in the yard, the most layed back cat you ...
    8. Blowing dandelions on our walk, she wished that Ro...
    9. FINALLY...The weekly hair segment will commence!
    10. Forgiveness and acceptance
  • --------------------


  • --------------------


  • --------------------


    1. Design By:
    2. Ciao! My Bella!
    3. Comments By:
    4. Haloscan
    5. Platform By:
    6. Blogger
    7. Powered By:
    8. CrazySingleMom
    9. Image From:
    10. Getty Images