Thursday, February 09, 2006

I think they were talking about my evil twin hee!


So I found this over at Connecticut Yankee, and I don't know about his, but this one....is SO wrong hee!! I don't think introverted and introspective have EVER been words people who know me have said about me, let alone withdrawn LOL!!!! I tend to go the exact opposite, but it was fun for a laugh, thanks for sharing CY :-)





Your Birthdate: February 16
You're incredibly introverted and introspective. You live inside your head.You spend a lot of alone time meditating and thinking.People see you as withdrawn, and at times they are right.You are caring and deep, but it may be difficult for you to show this side of yourself.
Your strength: Your original approach to thinking
Your weakness: You tend to shy away from others
Your power color: Pale blue
Your power symbol: Wavy line
Your power month: July

What Does Your Birth Date Mean?
I just noticed that the link doesn't work, so here is the addy for this :-)


• Posted By Crazy Single Mom @ 11:28 PM
  • --------------------


    1. Name: Crazy Single Mom
    2. Location: Connecticut, USA


    3. I am a 44 year old
    4. single mom of a 6
    5. year old little girl.


    6. Want to learn more?


    7. View My Profile!
  • --------------------


    1. Princess and her Birthday parties
    2. The winter blaaaahhhhhhs
    3. Chuck E Cheese and other fun things
    4. Princess turns 5 and gets smart hehehe!
    5. A sad day
    6. Please send a thought
    7. Happy New Year!
    8. Holiday frenzy and reflection
    9. Princess REALLY believes!!
    10. All hail DSL!!!
  • --------------------


  • --------------------


  • --------------------


    1. Design By:
    2. Ciao! My Bella!
    3. Comments By:
    4. Haloscan
    5. Platform By:
    6. Blogger
    7. Powered By:
    8. CrazySingleMom
    9. Image From:
    10. Getty Images