Saturday, April 30, 2005



It appears that I have been tagged for a meme, and Tammy I'm sorry I didn't see your comment on my tagging until now but here it goes :-)

Ok, here's how it goes...

Pick 5 of the following and then complete the sentences. Then pass this little meme on to 3 more of your blog friends!

But no tag backs!

And be careful...You could be next!

If I could be a scientist
If I could be a farmer
If I could be a musician
If I could be a doctor
If I could be a painter
If I could be a gardener
If I could be a missionary
If I could be a chef
If I could be an architect
If I could be a linguist
If I could be a psychologist
If I could be a librarian
If I could be an athlete
If I could be a lawyer
If I could be an inn-keeper
If I could be a professor
If I could be a writer
If I could be a llama-rider
If I could be a Bonnie pirate
If I could be an astronaut
If I could be a world famous blogger
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world
If I could be married to any current famous political figure

So here are my five picks...

If I could be a scientist, I would find a cure for the common cold, because seriously, more people get sick with this pesky little thing each year missing many days of work. Then they pass it on to a family member and it just goes on and on. NOT that I am talking from experience or anything :-)

If I could be a musician, I would write music that would touch the heart and warm the cold places in the soul. It would make you want to cry, and laugh, and dance around. It would get under your skin, and into your very being. Okay so I'm getting a little carried away, but if I could be a musician, I would be the BEST musician, because this is all hypothetical anyway so why not reach for the stars!

If I could be a gardener, people would come from miles around to see my garden. In all the growing seasons I would have plants that thrived. In Spring it would look like a fairy land, with Dogwoods in bloom, and all the spring flowers. In Summer it would look like a Monet painting. In Fall it would have the colors of the harvest. In Winter it would rest, ready to bloom again in the Spring. Unlike the musician thing, I actually know someone who has a garden like that. People DO come from all over to take pictures of her yard, and she seems to know exactly which plant needs what. She's my mother. My favorite time was always the Spring, because I swear that our yard looked so magical I thought I could almost see elves in it.

If I could be a chef I would feed the world.

If I could be a bonnie pirate, I would sail the seven seas and no ship would be safe from my larceny! I would drink rum and bury my treasure on deserted islands, enchanting the skeletons of my enemies to keep watch over it! Okay I think someone has watched the Pirates of the Caribbean too much hee!!

And last but not least, who to pick...hmmm....Let me think.... Okay I pick Oliquig because she has remained silent way too long, and I pick Chris because it would be a hoot to see what he has to say, and I pick Rin because I think she could use something fun to do right now :-) Okay people get on it!!


• Posted By Crazy Single Mom @ 6:11 PM
  • --------------------


    1. Name: Crazy Single Mom
    2. Location: Connecticut, USA


    3. I am a 44 year old
    4. single mom of a 6
    5. year old little girl.


    6. Want to learn more?


    7. View My Profile!
  • --------------------


    1. Single parent, and damn proud of it!
    2. A low key weekend, which we totally enjoyed
    3. Here I go getting all opinionated.
    4. Do I HAVE to go back to real life???
    5. First day of vacation at a place called "Zooquariu...
    6. A view of the beach on Hyannis, this time of year ...
    7. Princess and friend having fun in the sun!
    8. This is what happens when adults drink and have ca...
    9. Part of the group, although not all of us!!!
    10. My plans for the weekend
  • --------------------


  • --------------------


  • --------------------


    1. Design By:
    2. Ciao! My Bella!
    3. Comments By:
    4. Haloscan
    5. Platform By:
    6. Blogger
    7. Powered By:
    8. CrazySingleMom
    9. Image From:
    10. Getty Images