Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Interview!


Bad Penguin did an interview thing, and I decided to take her up on the offer to interview someone, namely me! So here are her five questions, and here are my five answers, and thanks Bad Penguin for letting me be a part of this :-)

1. If space aliens came down and offered you the chance to travel the universe, would you take it, knowing you might not be able to comeback to Earth?

Hell yeah!! Oh but if only I could take Princess with me, I think that it would be the adventure of a lifetime! I've always wondered what else lays out there!

2. If you could meet one fictional character, who would it be and why?

Lazarus Long from "Time enough for love" written by Robert Heinlein. Actually, I would love to meet anyone from his universe and that particular timeline. They are a bunch of hedonistic intellectuals, my kind of people. Plus, I'm a sci-fi/quantum Physics geek, so the idea of visiting alternate realities and timelines tickles my fancy.

3. How did you get started scrapbooking?

Actually it was Roomie who started first. I actually mocked her, because I had this image in my mind of little old ladies sitting around pasting doilies in an album lol!! But then I saw the work she was doing, and thought wow, that's really nice! So I have a friend who used to sell Creative Memories, and I took a class from her and bought a LOT of stuff, seriously this is one expensive hobby when all is said and done. I made an album last year for my parents for Christmas, which they loved! By the way, Oliquig so mocked me back, and I truly deserved it hee! I'm working on an album for Princess now, and I am not as diligent as I was with Mom and Dad's album I work better with a time frame!

4. What is your absolute favorite food?

Lobster, and anything with caramel!

5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose to live? Right where you are, or someplace else?

I do like where I am, so I am content here. But if I could choose anywhere to live, and have those that mean the most to me there too, I would pick Hawaii, but only if I could live there free from money worries. I've actually never been to Hawaii, but the idea of temperature year round between 60 and 80, with water temp in in the 70's, and the beach always there, I would be in heaven!!!!

The Official Interview Game Rules:

1. If you want to participate, leave a comment saying "interview me."

2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.

3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

So there you have it folks, and I must say it was fun :-)


• Posted By Crazy Single Mom @ 8:52 PM
  • --------------------


    1. Name: Crazy Single Mom
    2. Location: Connecticut, USA


    3. I am a 44 year old
    4. single mom of a 6
    5. year old little girl.


    6. Want to learn more?


    7. View My Profile!
  • --------------------


    1. Another weekend to remember, and the summer just s...
    2. Some of the fireworks
    3. Psykit after the bath to get rid of the skunk odor...
    4. Buried on the beach, she loved it!
    5. Covered in sand from head to toe!
    6. Flirting with the boy
    7. Saturday Nights Alright!
    8. The one where Mom thinks I'm gay
    9. Bug bites and Bug Spray
    10. Memorial Weekend Wrap-up
  • --------------------


  • --------------------


  • --------------------


    1. Design By:
    2. Ciao! My Bella!
    3. Comments By:
    4. Haloscan
    5. Platform By:
    6. Blogger
    7. Powered By:
    8. CrazySingleMom
    9. Image From:
    10. Getty Images