Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I've got nothing!


I truly have nothing. It's not that I haven't had things happen this week, I just don't seem to be able to muster up the energy to blog about it. I guess we all get like that sometimes. So, since I have nothing, I'm gonna respond to you guys here on my blog. Cop out I know, but seriously, I have nothing!!!!!

Heather, that cracked me up with the spanking thing, the things the little ones come out with just make your heart melt don't they!

Rin, thanks, and I am proud, but I can't take all the credit, she came out so special and smart, I just helped her realize that :-)

Vicki, I do hope that she loses her faith later than sooner, it makes me see the world through innocent eyes again.

Trucker Bob, I do feel proud thanks! I cherish all our conversations.

Tammy, I feel there is this little window when they are growing up. First, you can't talk to them because they don't understand. Then, you have such wonderful innocent conversations it breaks your heart. Then, they don't want to talk to you anymore. But then it goes again, and they get to an age where they LIKE you again, so can we just skip the not talking part lol!!!

Christine, I do hope she does grow up confident, I didn't, and had to develop it as I got older. You too are raising fine children!!

PresentStorm, thanks for your wonderful thoughts, I hope your weekend was GREAT :-)

Carmi, I want to keep the "bubble" intact for as long as I can, but sooner or later, it will burst, and if we have done our jobs well, the innocence may be gone, but the confidence will go on! We can all hope for that!

Fraulein N, yes it is a beautiful thing, thankyou!

Honestyrain, I wish I knew, because I too would do anything to keep it going a little longer! If you find the magic wand, pass it over to me too please!

Thanks for putting up with me guys, sorry I am such a blog slug lately lol!!


• Posted By Crazy Single Mom @ 8:45 PM
  • --------------------


    1. Name: Crazy Single Mom
    2. Location: Connecticut, USA


    3. I am a 44 year old
    4. single mom of a 6
    5. year old little girl.


    6. Want to learn more?


    7. View My Profile!
  • --------------------


    1. Conversations with Princess
    2. Something in the middle would be nice!
    3. And the heat goes on!!
    4. Grumbles and Musings
    5. Interview!
    6. Another weekend to remember, and the summer just s...
    7. Some of the fireworks
    8. Psykit after the bath to get rid of the skunk odor...
    9. Buried on the beach, she loved it!
    10. Covered in sand from head to toe!
  • --------------------


  • --------------------


  • --------------------


    1. Design By:
    2. Ciao! My Bella!
    3. Comments By:
    4. Haloscan
    5. Platform By:
    6. Blogger
    7. Powered By:
    8. CrazySingleMom
    9. Image From:
    10. Getty Images