Friday, July 01, 2005

Conversations with Princess


Today when I picked up Princess from daycare, I noticed she had pants on from her extra clothes bin. This was the conversation that followed:

Me: What happened to your shorts Princess?
Princess: I threw them in the toilet and they got wet.
Me: (pause....) okay, honey why did you throw them in the toilet??
Princess: Because Best Friend was gonna throw them and she threw hers.
Me: okay....but...why???
Princess: (big shrug and slightly wicked smile) I don't know.

Makes you wonder how their minds work doesn't it?? Or maybe we grown-ups are better off not knowing!!


• Posted By Crazy Single Mom @ 8:32 PM
  • --------------------


    1. Name: Crazy Single Mom
    2. Location: Connecticut, USA


    3. I am a 44 year old
    4. single mom of a 6
    5. year old little girl.


    6. Want to learn more?


    7. View My Profile!
  • --------------------


    1. I've been bitten by the organization bug oh my!!
    2. Princesses new room!
    3. Princess and her Uncle Red at Ikea, she idolizes h...
    4. Princesses bed, see how high it is, and how nice!
    5. The bookshelf with plenty of room to store things,...
    6. Princess with new t-shirt and hat that roomies mom...
    7. Psykit, being SO happy that roomies mothers dog wa...
    8. A long post inspired by a bumper sticker
    9. I've got nothing!
    10. Conversations with Princess
  • --------------------


  • --------------------


  • --------------------


    1. Design By:
    2. Ciao! My Bella!
    3. Comments By:
    4. Haloscan
    5. Platform By:
    6. Blogger
    7. Powered By:
    8. CrazySingleMom
    9. Image From:
    10. Getty Images