Sunday, February 27, 2005

I was tagged, here's the meme to prove it


Cap'n Woody tagged me for this musical meme, so here goes!

The Musical Game of "Tag"

1. What's the total amount of music files on your computer? 73, but most of those were downloaded by my roomie.

2. The last CD you bought was: The newest one from Michael Buble. Haven't had a chance to listen to it yet though.

3. What song did you listen to just before reading this message? The theme song for "The Weekenders", it's a Disney show my daughter likes...so much for being in tune with any other music besides radio disney!

4. Name 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you and tell why they mean so much:
  1. Ghost by Indigo Girls, because it's a bittersweet rememberance of loves long gone. It makes you nostalgic, happy and sad all at the same time.
  2. You Can't Always Get What You Want by the Rolling Stones, because it truly describes my life, especially the line "but if you try sometimes you just might find, you get what you need".
  3. Zoot Suit Riot by the Cherry Poppin Daddies, this song makes you WANT to dance!
  4. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen, hey it's Queen what's not to like!
  5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For by U2, because I don't just love Bono I LOVE Bono, I even stalked him once, but alas he wasn't even there.

5. Who are you going to tag next? (3 persons) and why? Supine because I love her funny posts, and I want to hear what she says, Bad Penguin because from past memes and posts she and I like a lot of the same things, and Ro because she's a New Yorker and I grew up in New York.

So there you have it folks, and thanks again Cap'n Woody for tagging me!



• Posted By Crazy Single Mom @ 11:41 PM
  • --------------------


    1. Name: Crazy Single Mom
    2. Location: Connecticut, USA


    3. I am a 44 year old
    4. single mom of a 6
    5. year old little girl.


    6. Want to learn more?


    7. View My Profile!
  • --------------------


    1. Introspection and weekend plans
    2. Job or Career?
    3. My Weekend and what became of it
    4. Here is Psykit, trying to catch snowballs from the...
    5. Hoss doing what he does best when it's cold outside.
    6. Princess helping clean off roomie's car today.
    7. Question for the day
    8. Random thoughts and cake
    9. Of Birthdays and Knitting
    10. Here is my handiwork, blue is Princesses favorite ...
  • --------------------


  • --------------------


  • --------------------


    1. Design By:
    2. Ciao! My Bella!
    3. Comments By:
    4. Haloscan
    5. Platform By:
    6. Blogger
    7. Powered By:
    8. CrazySingleMom
    9. Image From:
    10. Getty Images