Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Grumbles and Musings


When I woke up this morning it was 43 and raining. By the time I went to work at 9:15 it had gone down two degrees. By 10:30 it was snowing and had gone down to low 30's. By the time I got done at work (at 2 because the rest of my day cancelled) it was in the low 20's and was blizzard like conditions on the road. It took me almost 2 hours to do a half hour ride. Right now it's 16, not snowing but so windy my daughter is sleeping with her reading light on because the wind is howling too loudly. WHERE THE HELL IS SPRING!!! (grumble grumble)

Princesses first karate class got cancelled because of the weather, but she was placated by the fact that we made a cake. Cake makes everything better to a 4 year old...Hey wait...It works on 42 year olds too.

My piece of crap car...IS STILL RUNNING woo hoo!

Why do people buy milk and bread whenever there's a storm? What are they gonna do with it??
Ever wonder about that???

Not much of a post I know, but it felt good to grumble a bit, and really, this is my blog and I can grumble if I want to.

I hope all of you are having a way more interesting and wonderful time than I am :-)


• Posted By Crazy Single Mom @ 9:27 PM
  • --------------------


    1. Name: Crazy Single Mom
    2. Location: Connecticut, USA


    3. I am a 44 year old
    4. single mom of a 6
    5. year old little girl.


    6. Want to learn more?


    7. View My Profile!
  • --------------------


    1. You can't always get what you want, but if you try...
    2. Conversations with Princess
    3. Reflections on the "village" that helps raise my c...
    4. Winter Nostalgia
    5. I was tagged, here's the meme to prove it
    6. Introspection and weekend plans
    7. Job or Career?
    8. My Weekend and what became of it
    9. Here is Psykit, trying to catch snowballs from the...
    10. Hoss doing what he does best when it's cold outside.
  • --------------------


  • --------------------


  • --------------------


    1. Design By:
    2. Ciao! My Bella!
    3. Comments By:
    4. Haloscan
    5. Platform By:
    6. Blogger
    7. Powered By:
    8. CrazySingleMom
    9. Image From:
    10. Getty Images